- Accurate BAC Results - Proprietary Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor technology delivers reliable, accurate BAC results you can trust
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly delivers BAC results to your iPhone or Android device
- ZeroLine Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%
- Free BACtrack App - Saves and tracks BAC results over time, including optional photos, notes and drink logs
- Ultra-Compact Design - Fits inside a purse or pocket and can be easily used as a keychain.
The ultra-portable BACtrack Vio transforms your smartphone into a breathalyzer. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your results over time, and with ZeroLine®, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. Features wireless Bluetooth connectivity, innovative tracking, personalization, and Apple Health integration tools. Compatible with most iPhone and Android devices. Perfect for BAC testing on the go, the Vio fits inside a purse or pocket and can be used as a keychain.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Optimal Breath Capture
Breathalyzer accuracy begins with an effective breath capture mechanism. The Go's innovative fold-out mouthpiece ensures only your breath goes into the breathalyzer, while ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases are kept out.
Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor TechnologyThe Vio employs BACtrack's proprietary Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor Technology. Using a semiconductor as a base, these sensors go through a patented burn-in process, which delivers more accurate and reliable results, when compared to standard semiconductor sensors.
Ultra-Portable DesignThe tiny BACtrack Vio is perfect for BAC testing on the go, easily attaching to your keychain or fitting in a pocket or purse.
Instantly Connect to the App in Seconds
Utilizing Bluetooth technology, the BACtrack Vio seamlessly connect to your iPhone or Android smartphone. Connecting is easy - simply open the BACtrack App (after downloading from the iTunes or Google Play stores), power on your breathalyzer, and voilà, the app automatically recognizes your device!
Learn How Alcohol Affects Your Body
While your BACtrack Vio is warming up, you are given the option to guess what you think your BAC will be. The App will let you know how close you are and if you're improving over time. This isn't just some fun party trick - after using your BACtrack Vio and the Guess Your BAC feature, you'll notice that you are much better at knowing how alcohol affects your body, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
Estimate When Your BAC Will Return to 0.00%
With BACtrack's innovative ZeroLine® technology, you're in control of your night. After your BAC results are delivered, ZeroLine® estimates the time until your BAC is 0.00%, allowing you to quickly and easily know where you stand. You might be surprised at how long it can actually take for your body to eliminate the alcohol in your system!
Privacy and Sharing
Your BAC results can be as private or as public as you want them to be. Simple privacy settings put you in control over what data is saved, if any. Choose to share readings privately via text message with a friend or family member, along with photos, location and time. Note: All sharing settings are turned Off by default - you much choose to turn these On.
What's in the Box
- BACtrack Vio
- Three Mouthpieces
- One AAA Battery
- Instruction Manual - (Download Here)
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 0.95 x 2.85 x 0.65 inches
- Weight: 2.0 oz (57g)
- Battery: One AAA battery
- Battery Life: ~75 tests
- Sensor Technology: Advanced MicroCheck® Semiconductor
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.01 at 0.02% BAC
- Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus
- Apple iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S7 Edge
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 & 6
- HTC One M8, M9, E8 and A9
- LG G3, G4 & G5
- Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, Z5, X, XA, C4, M4
- Most other smart devices running Android 4.3+ and equipped with Bluetooth Smart
See What Customers Are Saying
Great device to make sure you're safe! I've had it for a few months and love it. It is small, easy to use, connects with my iPhone and just works.
James S., Toronto, ON
Great product and product support! Wouldn't leave home without it.