- Police-Grade Accuracy - Proprietary Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor technology quickly and easily estimates your blood alcohol content (BAC), with police-grade accuracy
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly delivers BAC results to your iPhone or Android device
- ZeroLine Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%
- Free BACtrack App - Saves and tracks BAC results over time, and even helps you call an Uber if you've had too much.
- Optimal Breath Capture - Mini-solenoid internal breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
Instantly transform your smartphone into a police-grade breathalyzer with the award-winning BACtrack Mobile. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your BAC results over time, and with ZeroLine, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. You can even call an Uber™ directly from the App if you've had too much. Features wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, powerful app-enabled BAC tracking tools and is compatible with most iPhone and Android devices. Because of its police-grade fuel cell sensor technology, BACtrack Mobile is ideal for both personal and professional use.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor TechnologyEngineered from technology used in experimental vehicle fuel mixing, BACtrack Mobile utilizes proprietary platinum-based Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors which deliver the most accurate, consistent BAC results, with police-grade accuracy.
Optimal Breath Capture
Breathalyzer accuracy begins with an effective breath capture mechanism. BACtrack breathalyzers are carefully designed to exclude ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases that could contaminate results. To enhance accuracy, BACtrack Mobile features a miniature solenoid air pump to test only air from the deep lungs.
BACtrack Mobile meets the federal requirements of the Department of Transportation and National Highway &Traffic Safety Administration for a personal breath alcohol screening device.
Instantly Connect to the App in Seconds
Utilizing Bluetooth technology, BACtrack Mobile seamlessly connects to your iPhone or Android smartphone. Connecting is easy - simply open the BACtrack App (after downloading from the iTunes or Google Play stores), power on your Mobile, and voilà, the app automatically recognizes your device!
Learn How Alcohol Affects Your Body
While your BACtrack Mobile is warming up, you are given the option to guess what you think your BAC will be. The App will let you know how close you are and if you're improving over time. This isn't just some fun party trick - after using your BACtrack Mobile and the Guess Your BAC feature, you'll notice that you are much better at knowing how alcohol affects your body, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
Estimate When Your BAC Will Return to 0.00%
With BACtrack's innovative ZeroLine® technology, you're in control of your night. After your BAC results are delivered, ZeroLine® estimates the time until your BAC is 0.00%, allowing you to quickly and easily know where you stand. You might be surprised at how long it can actually take for your body to metabolize the alcohol in your system!
Privacy and Sharing
Your BAC results can be as private or as public as you want them to be. Simple privacy settings put you in control over what data is saved, if any. Choose to share readings privately via text message with a friend or family member, along with photos, location and time. Note: All sharing settings are turned Off by default - you much choose to turn these On.
What's in the Box
- BACtrack Mobile
- Carrying Case
- Three Mouthpieces
- Mini USB Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual - (Download Here)
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 2.75 x 0.63 inches
- Weight: 1.7 oz (47g)
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: ~300 tests
- Sensor Technology: Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.005 at 0.050% BAC
- Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus
- Apple iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S7 Edge
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 & 6
- HTC One M8, M9, E8 and A9
- LG G3, G4 & G5
- Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, Z5, X, XA, C4, M4
- Most other smart devices running Android 4.3+ and equipped with Bluetooth Smart
See What Customers Are Saying
Not only can I use it to judge my own level, but I can use it with my close friends who "think" they're OK to drive. BACtrack fits comfortably in my pocket and the battery last for a surprisingly long time. It's incredibly easy to use and very reliable.
Bill J., Deer Lake, NL
It is highly accurate and I love that it forecasts the time period for your body to metabolize the alcohol out. It has been a great tool and a HUGE eye opener for me.